Our financial lives are getting much more complicated than those of any generation before us and we need answers to many questions such as:
- How do we decide where our money should be invested?
- How do we choose a fund manager?
- How can I protect my family in the event of a serious illness or death?
- Does my retirement planning provide for sufficient income while minimising taxes?
- How can I ensure my estate is most effectively arranged to minimise future inheritance tax?
The answers to these, and many other questions, differ from person to person and for this reason, I take time to get to know my clients, understand their requirements and provide tailored solutions. In turn, this helps to develop a long-term relationship, which my clients benefit from, as this provides them with a single point of contact to meet all of their financial needs, including:
- Building and/or preserving capital
Managing cash and borrowings
Gaining financial protection against risk
I would be delighted to provide you with a no-obligation financial review and would ask that you e-mail or call me with your details.
David Johnson Dip PFS
Member of the Personal Finance Society and The Chartered Insurance Institute