Our financial lives are getting much more complicated than those of any generation before us and we need answers to many questions such as:
- How do we decide where our money should be invested?
- How should we monitor individual fund managers and their results?
- Do we know how to protect our family’s standard of living in the event of a serious illness or death?
- Does our retirement planning allow for sufficient income while minimising taxes?
- How do I ensure my estate is most effectively arranged to minimise inheritance tax?
I offer a personal wealth management service, predominantly in North and Mid Devon. I do not provide off-the-shelf (or off the web) solutions, but offer you the benefit of a single relationship to meet all your financial needs, whether your priority is to:
- Build or preserve capital
- Manage cash and borrowings
- Gain financial protection against risk
I hope you find this website of interest, please do contact me if you feel I could be of help.
Partner of St. James's Place Wealth Management
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.