My company Chelmer Financial Advice Ltd is a Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management.
I specialise in meeting the financial needs of people who have created capital, or who earn higher incomes and whose circumstances are therefore more complicated than most. Typically this will demand bespoke and sophisticated solutions for these unique circumstances.
The level of my success can be seen through the satisfaction of my clients, reflected in the testimonials provided on this site.
As well as my own experience and knowledge I can call on any number of specialists either within the St. James's Place Wealth Management Group or from a carefully selected number of industry experts and professionals including solicitors and accountants. In this way an appropriate solution can be found for any given situation.
Aiming to keep my clients aware of the most up to date information within the markets is important to me - producing a Monday Market Bulletin, investment review and also through SJPTV which gives access to comments from the fund managers, are just some examples.
I can assist with:
- Tax efficient savings and investments
- Potentially reducing the cost of your residential or commercial expenses
- Exploring ways of reducing your tax bill paying HMRC less
- Potentially improving your investment returns
- Achieving greater financial security
- Achieving and maintaining your desired lifestyle
- Managing your wealth for retirement
- School fees planning – setting up plans or advising on spreading the cost
- Protection in the event of death, critical illness or ill health
- Facilitating a referral for advice on Wills or trusts*
Your Confidential Financial Review
If you would like a no obligation Confidential Financial Review, I can assist you with your financial situation now and in the future.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
*Wills and Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Probate and the writing of a Will involves the referral to a service that is separate and distinct from those offered by St. James's Place.