As a client, you will now have access to a comprehensive range of wealth management advice and receive an extremely high standard of personal service. The main aspects of our Client Service Charter are as follows;
On-going Tailored Wealth Management Advice
We offer a tailored advice service to all clients. As your individual circumstances change, we can help you with on-going advice to achieve your financial goals. The comprehensive wealth management advice service we offer broadly covers;
- Preserving and building capital
- Planning for a successful retirement
- Reducing Inheritance Tax liability
- Gaining financial protection against risk
At St. James's Place we recognise that no single investment house has a monopoly on investment expertise. Hence, we provide access to a carefully selected group of external managers of outstanding ability to manage our range of funds. The external fund managers are selected and closely monitored by our Investment Committee on behalf of our clients. The Investment Committee is assisted by Stamford Associates and other specialist fund consultants including Redington, AON Hewitt, ARC and Inalytics who provide independent advice on the selection and monitoring of investment managers.
Annual Confidential Review
Regular face-to-face reviews and telephone reviews are an important part of the on-going service. A full review of your finances can also be conducted at your convenience.
This document is exclusively available for clients of St. James's Place, designed to ensure that your key professional contact details and summary information of your financial affairs are held in one place.
Online Investment Valuations
Visit the Client Area on our website to obtain information, details and current valuation of your St. James's Place investment holdings at your convenience.
Annual Wealth Account
This is an annual statement sent detailing the value of all your St. James's Place investments and policies held.
Exclusive client communications and events
There is also a range of exclusive wealth management communications, briefings and client events for you to choose from, to ensure you are kept up-to-date with all the latest economic information including any key changes in taxation.
- Weekly Market Bulletin - which highlights some of the key financial market and economic issues touched on in the press over recent days, and includes the views of some of our independent fund managers.
- Quarterly Investor Magazine - a quarterly publication that includes features and interviews with some of the fund managers that are available through St. James's Place. This provides an excellent insight into their views on the current markets as well as their views for the future.
- Regular Topical Briefings and Client Events - helpful information and advice covering a wide variety of subjects including key changes to financial markets, macro-economic environment and legislation.