At the same time as looking after the specific requirements of your company, we can advise each individual director within the company with bespoke solutions for their own particular financial needs at the same time.
We can assist with:
- Structuring remuneration packages in the most tax efficient manner
- Corporation Tax mitigation strategies
- Financing Management Buy-Outs/Management Buy-Ins**
- Pension schemes and commercial property purchase
- Tax efficient structures other than pension schemes
- Bonus sacrificing to save Income Tax and National Insurance
- International investments and trusts
- Trust & estate planning*
- Advice surrounding the exit of a business**
- Leaving a legacy for your next of kin
We specialise in meeting the financial needs of people who have created more capital, or who earn higher incomes and whose circumstances are therefore typically more complicated.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
**These may include the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.
Some of the above are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.