As busy healthcare professionals, finding the time to manage your personal finances is daunting. The key questions confronting GPs include:
- How will pension changes affect you?
- Are your personal and business affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- Are you concerned about rising practice costs and decreasing profits?
- When do you wish to retire? Do you want to retire early or reduce your working hours in the future?
- Do you want to buy into or are you planning to retire from a practice?
- When was the last time you reviewed your personal financial planning arrangements, including Locum* and Income Protection cover?
- Are you providing an auto enrolment compliant Employer Sponsored Pension Scheme for your staff?
I have the specialist expertise to help you plan to achieve the lifestyle you require now, and at retirement through your practice and personal financial conditions.
*Locum cover may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.