As busy healthcare professionals, finding the time to manage your personal finances is daunting. The key questions confronting GPs include:
- How will pension changes affect you?
- Are your personal and business affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- Are you concerned about rising practice costs and decreasing profits?
- When do you wish to retire? Do you want to retire early or reduce your working hours in the future?
- Do you want to buy into or are you planning to retire from a practice?
- When was the last time you reviewed your personal financial planning arrangements, including Locum* and Income Protection cover?
- Are you providing an auto enrolment compliant Employer Sponsored Pension Scheme for your staff?
We have the specialist expertise to help you plan to achieve the lifestyle you require now, and at retirement through your practice and personal financial conditions.
*Locum cover may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.