My philosophy focuses on maintaining a long-term trusted relationship with my clients, to whom I provide a high level of personal service that is rarely seen in today’s financial market place. I take time to get to know my clients before offering bespoke advice. Many of my clients come from personal recommendations.
I have over 20 years experience in financial services. My overall aim is to give peace of mind by offering a complete service dealing with all financial matters, such as:-
- Building and Preserving Capital
- Managing Cash and Borrowings
- Financial Protection against death and ill health
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning and Inheritance Tax Planning
Aiming to keep clients aware of the latest information within the markets is important to me.
- The Monday Market Bulletin
- Our monthly performance figures (Investment Review)
- Our Inheritance Tax monthly newsletter
- Our Investment Committee half-yearly report