Founded in 2001, by Director Dave Harris, who has over 30 years financial service experience, Neptune Financial Management Ltd is able to provide a comprehensive wealth management service to its clients, new and old. Our expertise covers the broad spectrum of financial planning and will help you to:
- Grow your wealth, specifically through the St. James's Place distinctive approach to investment management.
- Preserve your assets for long-term financial security.
- Protect, or arrange your estate, to mitigate, the impact of Inheritance Tax on what your beneficiaries receive, when you die.
- Arrange adequate protection for you, your loved ones and your assets.
- Effectively manage your capital and borrowings.
It is of course absolutely vital to regularly review your financial situation, to take account of changes in your circumstances, such as starting a family, changing jobs, buying a property, starting your own Business, approaching retirement, receiving an inheritance or requiring advice on later life planning.
In addition to providing clients with financial planning that they require to meet their existing needs and fulfil future goals & aspirations, we pride ourselves on keeping our clients abreast of market happenings and events that could affect their financial future. As such, we issue a weekly “Monday Market Bulletin” containing a round-up of the previous week’s financial news. You can view this via the “Market Update”. The Investor, a quarterly magazine providing news and those all important fund updates, is also available.
Further information about the range of services offered by our practice is available on the Services page.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.