With low levels of interest being paid on bank and building society deposit accounts for some time now, many long term investors are looking for a better return on their investments. They are also concerned that the income they receive will fail to keep pace with inflation.
The St. James's Place Investment Bond is one solution to this problem. It offers a simple yet flexible solution to income, capital growth and tax planning needs by offering access to a wide range of asset classes, as well as a range of benefits designed for simplicity and tax efficiency.
Investment Bonds are long-term investment products which allow investors to spread risk and allow easy switching between funds as their needs change over time.
The main benefits of the St. James's Place Investment Bond are:
- Access to our approach to investment management and a choice of fund management expertise that is distinctive in the UK
- Opportunities for you to diversify your investment and spread your risk
- You have a flexible range of options to take a regular, tax-efficient income
- Freedom to switch funds easily as your needs change
- The ability to manage and potentially reduce your personal liability to tax
- Minimal administration
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individual circumstances.
Equities do not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.