Protection is fundamental. It may not be the most exciting of subjects, but it answers one of our most basic desires – to keep safe all that we hold dear.
But how can you decide what kinds of insurance should be a priority for you? The following list may help you put your protection needs in perspective:
- Stolen car
- Major illness, e.g. heart attack
- Stolen credit cards
- Fire at home
- Your family surviving without your income
Now ask yourself:
- 'Which of the above have I insured against?'
- 'Which of the above have I not insured against?'
You may wish to consider the following fact:
1 in 2 people born after 1960 will be diagnosed with some form of cancer (Source: Cancer Research, 2016)
Providing protection cover in the various forms of life, critical illness and disability solutions is one of the fundamentals of our business. Please click here for further information.
Working with carefully selected providers, we offer an extensive product range including:
- Life Cover (including Term Assurance and Whole of Life)
- Critical Illness
- Income Protection
- Employee Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
The above are just a selection of the solutions available. Please seek my advice so that I can tailor a solution specifically for your needs.