The everyday demands of running a busy dental practice can take your focus away from achieving your personal financial goals and establishing financial security. we understand the many complexities of your particular profession.
For your practice, you may be considering:
- Financing its purchase
- Providing an auto enrolment compliant Employer Sponsored Pension Scheme for your staff
- Ensuring you have locum cover in place*
- Key person assurance
- Creating a business exit strategy*
Alternatively, for you and your family you may want to discuss:
- Maximising NHS retirement planning opportunities
- Efficient tax planning
- Maximising investment opportunities
- Protecting your income
We ensure we work closely with you to gain an understanding of your dental practice in order to create a bespoke financial plan that will help you achieve the lifestyle you aspire to. We work closely with other complementary advisers, such as solicitors and accountants, in order to provide a comprehensive approach to financial planning.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
* Exit strategy planning and locum cover may include products and services that are separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.