Our primary goal at Wealth Strategies is to be valuable to our clients.
Led by Mark Hynes, a Partner with the St. James’s Place Partnership, we’re committed to helping you to secure your future financial goals, and we enjoy dealing with clients who work with us as active partners in the planning process.
We empower people to make confident decisions about their finances. We’re enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about our work, and our aim is to make the serious business of financial planning both engaging and interesting. We call it ‘de-mystifying financial complexities’, and our clients trust us to do just that.
Professionalism, creativity, strong relationships, leadership and advice are our watchwords.
From the outset we have a clear strategy for creating a vision, which is to:
- Establish your known goals and aspirations.
- Understand what will need to have happened for you to be happy with your progress, when we review with you in the future.
- Identify all the areas which currently give cause for concern in your business, financial, or personal life.
- Investigate all of the potential opportunities currently available, and plan to seize them in order to create wealth and abundance in your life.
- Acknowledge your current strengths and capabilities that should be utilised and reinforced.
Although Wealth Strategies is small enough to provide a highly personalised service to our clients, we are part of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, which allows us to offer our clients the resources and expertise of a large organisation in areas including technical research, compliance with rules and regulations, professional indemnity insurance and leading technology services.