My clients have told me they choose me as their financial adviser because:
- I am genuinely interested in them and their needs.
- Our short term empathy grows into long term relationships, where mutual trust is valued.
- My clients have particularly appreciated that they don’t feel under any pressure to buy from me, and can choose whatever investments and products they want.
- I explain complex and technical issues so that they are easily understood, and my clients can confidently take their own decisions.
- I provide guidance and leadership in such a way that my clients feel comfortable that their details and processes are in safe hands.
- Even though the subject matters that we discuss are serious, the process is usually fun, and conducted in a relaxed manner.
- I enjoy my work, and helping others, this enthusiasm is passed on to my clients.
- I take a holistic approach to personal financial planning for the individual, rather than simply promoting a particular product.
- My personal integrity (as well as legal and regulatory structures) drives me to research the market place continually, looking for the most suitable client recommendations.
- I have over 30 years' experience in financial services, which provides assurance of my credibility, and means I can draw upon a wealth of creative ideas that really work.
- I have set up my own business and ‘backed myself’, so my clients are confident that I shall be there for them in years to come, providing sound financial advice.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.